Speak with a Business Liquidator in New Zealand for Help Today
After you’ve looked at the numbers, you’re considering your options and looking for a company liquidator in New Zealand who can help you. The liquidation process can be complicated and stressful, and it’s particularly important to work with someone who can guide you through it and address your concerns.
What You Can Expect from Don’t Be Limited as Liquidators in New Zealand
We put people first at all points of business liquidation. You, your employees, shareholders, and creditors all have interests in your business that can’t be ignored. Here are several ways we address the process to serve as a benefit to all involved:
- We provide an outside perspective on the realistic prospects of your businesses. Our team has experience working with many New Zealand businesses that are considering liquidation. As a focused liquidator, Don’t Be Limited has valuable insight regarding when you should begin the process and what steps you should take to protect everyone involved.
- You should know everything that’s legally relevant to the liquidation process, especially since you’ll be working closely with liquidators to close out your business’s assets. We provide each of our clients with a free booklet that addresses the laws related to business liquidation so that you know what applies to your company.
- We genuinely care for the people involved in the businesses that we serve as liquidators. After all, your business is more than just the numbers to you, so we treat that fact with respect and consistently put humanity at the centre of the liquidation process.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Liquidation in New Zealand
It’s important to avoid several common mistakes that people make when first considering the liquidation process:
- Don’t push reality out of your mind. If your business is falling one to two months behind on its bills and owes debts in excess of its annual profits, then you need to consider speaking with a liquidator. When your company is drifting along, dead in the water, spending additional time without a change will only add to the pain and difficulties.
- Communicate openly with the people that this affects the most. Once you’ve made the decision, let your employees know what this means for their jobs. Speak with your creditors and shareholders so that they know what’s going to happen.
- You don’t have to do this by yourself. The dedicated liquidators at Don’t Be Limited have worked with other business owners in the same position. There is help for today and hope for tomorrow.
What You Stand to Gain by Using Don’t Be Limited
Sometimes, a profitable business venture becomes a weight around your neck. What started as a genuinely good idea can become riddled with problems as market conditions change and competition heats up. It’s not at all uncommon for businesses to speak with a liquidator just a few years after an exceptionally profitable period, and those who navigate the process best are those that rely on liquidation specialists for honest assistance. Contact us today to see how we can help you and your business.