Don’t Be Limited Provides Business Liquidation
Don’t Be Limited approaches business liquidation with a different mindset than many other companies, focusing on the people involved: creditors, debtors, and workers. Our out-of-the-box thinking can provide a welcome relief to directors facing the end of their company’s operations—and even during such a scenario, we dare to think differently. Liquidation is not necessarily the end of your dream, but rather the beginning of a new day with new opportunities.
Tips Regarding Liquidators in Hamilton
When your company begins to dip below the waterline, it can be difficult to admit that the end is near but accepting that fact is the first step to a liquidation process that benefits stakeholders and employees the most. Denial is powerful, and there can be real legal and financial consequences if you wait too long before beginning liquidation. If you have reached that point, here are some things to look for in a liquidator:
- An experienced liquidator. Find a professional who has owned their own business and understands the difficulties involved. Such a partner will be able to see issues from the directors’ standpoint.
- Looks beyond what’s on paper. A liquidator who can think outside the ordinary, see what your company really is, and respect who you and your employees are can navigate you through the process with more options.
- A liquidator who is not in it for the money. We do not charge a starting fee because we believe that doing a stellar job is not about the paycheque—it’s about the impact.
Problems with Liquidation in Hamilton That Don’t Be Limited Addresses
All too often, liquidators see this process as a battle to endure, caring only about the numbers and not the very real people behind them. That way of thinking can lead to results that nobody is happy with, so we approach each liquidation with our core values guiding the way. Our simple four-letter approach is the word HAIL. Here is what that means to us.
- HAIL represents honesty, authenticity, integrity, and love.
- Liquidation is a legal process, and we treat it with the honesty that such a proceeding requires, but we go even further. We will always be clear and straight with everyone involved in the liquidation process.
- The A and I represent authenticity and integrity. We don’t set out to impress people with fancy suits or titles. We let our deeds and their quality speak for themselves. That’s our authenticity. The liquidation process can feel shameful and stressful, and you need someone that you know you can count on for the long haul.
- Finally, we come to love. Liquidation happens to well-run companies all the time. We approach your liquidation with a kind heart and always treat other people as we wish they would treat us if we were in their position.
Why Customers Should Use Don’t Be Limited
If you are facing liquidation or looking for debt consolidation in Hamilton, the reason why you should choose us is that we care about the people involved, just as you do. That is our true difference: our focus on people and the understanding that the balance sheet rarely tells the full story. Our goal is the happiness of stakeholders and everyone else involved in the liquidation.
If you are ready to put an end to your company in the right way, contact us today.